The Port Adelaide Football Club is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and exciting game-day experience for all its members and supporters.
The Port Adelaide Football Club works with the Australian Football League, Adelaide Oval Stadium Management Authority, contracted security services and other external agencies when identifying offenders, recording incidents and sanctioning any potential action taken against offenders who threaten to disrupt, disrespect or otherwise act against the Club’s Game-day Code of Behaviour.
The Port Adelaide Football Club is a family club and we expect all Members and supporters of the club to behave in a manner as you would expect others to behave towards you and your family and fellows.
The Club reserves the right to revoke memberships or casual game day tickets should any offence be committed and should a situation warranting a ban arise. No compensation will be provided and all penalties are at the discretion of the Club.
This policy is applicable also in circumstances where a Member may lend their card to others for a game they cannot attend. If the guest using the Member’s card breaches the code, the member will still be subject to the appropriate suspensions of sanctions.
The below Code of Conduct applies to all Members of the Port Adelaide Football Club at home-and-away games, Official Club or League functions and other non-football situations or events endorsed or supported by the Club.
Port Adelaide Football Club Members and supporters have a right to expect an environment where:
• Players, officials and staff will respect and appreciate each and every member and supporter.
• They will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all stadium and club personnel.
• They will enjoy the game day experience free from disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
In return, Port Adelaide Football Club Members and supporters will uphold the following requirements and values including:
• Consuming alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner and expecting intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest to be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
• Not engaging in fighting, throwing objects or projectiles or attempting to enter the playing arena. Those who engage in any of these actions will be immediately ejected from the stadium.
• Not provoking or deliberately enticing others.
• Interacting with opposing supporters in a positive manner and not abusing them in any way.
The Port Adelaide Football Club, its Members and supporters expect one another to:
• Work together with the Club to apply and uphold the Code of Conduct.
• Desist from displaying obscene and/or indecent messages on banners, signs, clothing or other observable materials.
• Comply with requests from Stadium staff regarding Stadium operations and emergency response procedures.
• Sit in their allocated ticketed seats and show their tickets and entitlements when requested.
The Port Adelaide Football Club appreciates your support of the Code of Conduct and we look forward to providing an exciting match-day environment where everyone can enjoy the game.