PORT ADELAIDE supporters will again have the chance to get their hands on some exclusive club merchandise at the 2019 Change Room Sale.
The sale will be held in the Port Club carpark (out the front of the Port Store at Alberton) from 4 -8pm on Friday 27 September and runs for one day only.
Up for grabs will be merchandise direct from the football department including; match worn guernseys and shorts, player issued training gear, game used footballs and more!
On field and off field merchandise will also be available up to 80% off.
As well as bargains galore, there will also be food, drinks, music and kids activities on offer.
Port Club food on offer:
- Food outlet opens at 4pm, serving:
- Butter chicken
- Veggie burger
- Chicken shasliks
- Steak sandwich
- Chilli dogs
- Additionally the bistro will be open for meal from 5.30pm
Conditions of sale for footy department gear:
- No presale
- No holds
- Items to be paid in full upon purchase
- Maximum of two (2) guernseys per customer
- Phone orders taken after 5pm Friday 27 September for members with an interstate postal address only. Postage charges apply.
Football offer: $5 football with every purchase over $100 in the store only (not the marquee). While stocks last.