A prolific midfielder with an incredible sense for the game and ability to accumulate possessions at will, Rockliff has become an important cog in Port Adelaide’s engine room. In 2020, the former Brisbane Lions captain added another string to his bow as he reinvented himself as a hard-nosed defensive marshal at the stoppages.
After being dropped following an unsatisfactory showing in the Round 5 loss to his former side, Rockliff returned to Port Adelaide’s line-up in Round 9 and was a mainstay there on in thanks to his unrelenting tackling pressure. He finished second at the club for disposals per game (22.8) and laid 23 more tackles than any other Port player, ranking second in the AFL for tackles per game (6.3) and fourth for total tackles.
- All Australian (2014)
- International Rules (2014, 2015)
- Marcus Ashcroft Medal (QClash BOG; 2012)
- Rising Star nominee (Round 13, 2010)
- Merrett-Murray Medal (Brisbane B&F; 2011; 2014)
- Third best and fairest (Brisbane; 2017)
- Captain (Brisbane; 2015-16)
- Players’ Player (Brisbane; 2014, 2016, 2017)
- Rookie of the Year (Brisbane; 2010)
- Most Competitive Player (Brisbane; 2014)