Steven Motlop continued to provide plenty of X-Factor to Port Adelaide’s attack in 2020. While not a huge accumulator of the ball, Motlop uses his touches wisely and having the ball in his hands often results in a score for the Power; his 13 goals was the third best return at the club and came at a remarkable conversion rate alongside just two behinds for the year.
His best performance of 2020 came on the big stage of the Qualifying Final, with his three goals proving the difference against his former side, while many will remember his high-flying hanger in the Prison Bars Showdown.
- Rising Star nominee (2012)
- 22under22 selection (2012, 2013)
- All Australian nominee (2013)
- International Rules (2013)
- Runner-Up best and fairest (Geelong; 2015)