PORT ADELAIDE will open its SANFL Statewide Super League season as it did last year, with an away Friday night clash against West Adelaide at Hisense Stadium on April 3.
The Magpies will then face Norwood in an Easter Thursday blockbuster at the Parade, before hosting South Adelaide in their opening home game of the season in round 3.
Port will get its first opportunity to play last year’s premiers Glenelg in the ANZAC Round Grand Final rematch at ACH Group Stadium, with the return fixture against the Bays taking place at Alberton Oval in round 12.
The SANFL Showdowns will take place in round 10 at Adelaide Oval and round 18 at Alberton Oval, with the latter being played during the Statewide Super Family Round.
The Magpies will play two curtain-raisers before Power home games - a round 5 hit-out against North Adelaide on Saturday 2 May and the Showdown with the Crows on Sunday 14 June.
Eight of Port Adelaide’s 18 games in 2020 will be played on Saturday afternoon, while it will also feature heavily on Sundays with three games in the early timeslot and three in the afternoon.
The Magpies will play two night games this season - in the opening two rounds of the season.
Here is a quick rundown of key timings:
- Season-opener - round 1 vs West Adelaide at Hisense Stadium (Friday 3 April)
- Easter Thursday - round 2 vs Norwood at Coopers Stadium (Thursday 9 April)
- First home game - round 3 vs South Adelaide (Sunday 19 April)
- Last game - round 19 vs Woodville-West Torrens (weekend of 22 August)
- ANZAC Round - round 4 vs Glenelg (Saturday 25 April)
- Bye - round 8
- Showdowns - round 10 & round 18
- Indigenous Round - round 13 vs Norwood at Alberton Oval (Sunday 5 July)
- State game vs WAFL - Saturday 9 May at Adelaide Oval
- Split round - round 15
- Finals commence the weekend of Saturday 29 August
In 2020 all 11-game-access Port Adelaide members receive free access to Magpies home games, click here to browse membership options.