After a slower start to the season than Port Adelaide fans have become accustomed to, the mercurial Robbie Gray steadily worked his way into the 2020 season to prove he is still a capable match-winner even at the age of 32.
Now predominantly a forward, Gray finished second in the Power’s goal kicking with 15 on the season, while still proving capable of stints through the middle and a cameo attendance at a centre bounce or two. His 2020 season will forever be remembered for his heroics against Carlton at the Gabba and fulfilling the childhood dream of winning a game with a goal after the siren.
- Rising Star nominee (Round 12, 2007)
- All Australian selection (2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
- AFLCA Player of the Year (2014)
- International Rules (2011, 2014, 2015)
- AFL Player Ratings Team of the Decade (2010s)
- John Cahill Medal (2014, 2015, 2016)
- Leading goalkicker (2011, 2018)
- Coaches’ Award (2009)
- Showdown Medal (2010, 2015, 2018 x2, 2019)
- Life Member (2016)